Friday, August 1, 2008

Am I an IT Professional?

Yup!

8 comments:

RixxTech said...

Why?

RixxTech said...

Because my line of work requires a certain level of specialty in the field of Information Technology.

RixxTech said...

Can you explain further?

RixxTech said...

Hmmm... Well first, I am a practitioner in the industry. My line of work is focused on software development. Second, starting up a business in this field is not easy. It requires a degree of knowledge in both entrepreneurship and software engineering. Third, I also teach certain subjects in IT.

RixxTech said...

Oooohhh. I feel stupid asking questions and writing answers to the comments section of my blog. Well, I like stupid. lol.

Yannie said...

hhehehe... i'm about to ask... why? sa comments ko lang nabasa answer mo...

Unknown said...

xa nga... dagdagan mo naman ung YUP sa HOMEPAGE mo...
nice eyes...

Rodrigo S. Pangantihon, Jr. said...

Recognize when you achieve your goals, so that you will build your confidence.