Friday, July 18, 2008

Unit 1

PreAssessment1:
76 of 84 (90%)

Geez... I have some questions regarding some mistakes:
Questions:

1. Computer running off of its server's operating system
- diba tama rin na this is an intelligent terminal since it runs OFF of its server's operating system, not FROM its server's operating system (dba POS is an example?) ? I'm confused... :D

2. Regarding database and spreadsheets:
- A database can store a list of CDs, so can a spreadsheet.
- We can prepare travel expenses using databases, but we can also do this using spreadsheets!

3. Application Software
- What I know is that a Personal Computer Software is the term for this. This categories/classification of software is sometimes referred to as "Software Applications".


Maybe I'm just low in reading comprehension. Geez...

4 comments:

Marychelle A.Tacadao said...

can you put a pic of yours? if ok lang.

RixxTech said...

oki

mark julius said...

your right about your questions bro, there are many ways to open and save a file, but the computer does not accept it our way..... good luck bro!!!

Mj BlOggzzz... said...

we the same experience... but, what can we do?

at least we survive right?